Tailored language training Speak and write the language
- Your new employee is technically very competent, but has difficulties communicating with colleagues who speak another language.
- Your company is becoming increasingly international, but your front desk does not speak adequate foreign languages.
- Your commercial employees have insufficient command of the language of the area in which they operate.
- Your foreign employee is very passionate and competent and could grow if he had more sufficient knowledge of the language in which you operate .
- You would like to have your foreign-language employees integrated better. The language is paramount.
- Would your employee like to follow the training via distance learning? The world is our village via the internet!
- Did you know that Bellingua designs and integrates tailor made learning platforms so that your employees can learn a language 24 hours a day, 7 days a week? You always have access via our platform! We measure and know who is making what progress!
In order to communicate more smoothly with English-speaking clients, I regularly follow speaking skills training with a Bellingua language trainer. The cooperation is excellent. My schedule is always taken into account as flexibly as possible.
A short screening of the candidates maps out both their starting levels and the objectives of the training. The process is mapped out and the budget is calculated.
The training is prepared and started. Each participant is coached with the aim of getting the most out of the training. The content of the training is fully in function of its objectives. The participants evolve into stronger team members in a goal-oriented and pleasant way, ready to complete their assignment in another language successfully!
Whether it is a 100% live training or a blended one, all the content is tailored. Even the platform is customized.
The Bellingua Method
The method and contents are always discussed in a team. Bellingua has an extensive archive of teaching materials for all sectors. But above all, the language trainers always create new, adapted contents to best meet the needs of the client.
Feedback or evaluation interviews:
During the process, necessary feedback moments are provided to the client. The language trainer executes interim evaluations in mutual consultation so that the progress of each student is charted. This allows the language trainer to adjust the process to work efficiently towards the objectives.
Bellingua works according to a well-balanced quality manual, in accordance with the ISO9001:2015 certificate. In addition, Bellingua is certified for the SME PORTFOLIO. Companies established in Flanders have access to multiple subsidies if they work with Bellingua. Clients working in France can benefit from the OPCO system, as Bellingua also has a company in Lille (third most important business region of France)